Dog Puzzle Toys Increase Interactive Slow Dispensing Feeding
Brain Exercise Game for mental stumulation exercise and IQ increase
Pet Dog Training Games Feeder For Small Medium Dog Puppy
- Very durable and chewing resistant - choose circle, paw or star shape
- Made with small sections to hold food and treats separately that can help prevent your dog from eating too fast and / or too much!
- Adds more fun and challenge when feeding your dog
- Easy to clean - reuse it for a long time
- Helps improve your dog's intelligence and patience
- Eco Friendly Material- Non Toxic
Name: Pet Puzzle Feeder Toy
- Made of safe and non-toxic quality material, it's wear-resistant, resistant to bite, not easy to age
- The pet puzzle feeder toy is easy to clean and durable
- It can slow down feeding to prevent overeating and help to digest, training your pet with order and posture
- Screw reinforcement at the bottom to prevent the food box from falling off
- Add non-slip mat around the bottom to prevent food box from moving when eating or playing
- A NEW WAY TO LEARN & PLAY: These Dog Toys are one of the newest, and most versatile dog games. This Dog game presents your pup with a new challenge every time they play!
- FLIP, FIND & SLIDE: Complete with 3 totally different treat feeding features, the Nina Ottosson Dog Brick is made with easy, open-close flip compartments to hide treats in, and comes with separate, removable bone puzzle pieces that offer an even more interesting
- PUZZLE FUN: It is a great way to engage and entertain your dog. This treat training dog puzzle occupies anxious dogs and entertains them when they have become bored
- Puppy level to LEVEL 2 CHALLENGE: This dog game presents your pup with a new challenge every time they play
- EASY TO CLEAN: To wash your dog’s toy, simply remove all treats/kibble and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun!
- A SMART CHOICE: When it comes to training and teaching dogs, dog games and puzzles are a great way to engage and entertain your pup while they learn new skills, exercise their brain, helps in mental stimulation and keep them mentally active, sharp and away from boredom