Step 4：Install APP by tracker Guardian
Guardian needs to scan the QR code in last page of this manual with smart phone, download and install the tracking App.
Step 5:Login App
Login the App with the 10 digits ID No. on device back label, default password is 123456.
Step 6:Location check
Real time tracking and interval for uploading：Display the last location of GPS tracker. For the latest location, press the “Single-refresh” button on map right top. Press the “interval for uploading” and choose different interval times.
Historical route: Display the historical route of any day in energy consumption.
1). Call to tracker:To call your pet tracker when click it;
2). Voice monitoring:To request a one-way call from tracker to the number you type and hear the sound around tracker.
All settings need to work when App shows device online with the sim card’s data plan.
1.About the device：Check and edit tracker’s information.
2.Change password：Change APP and Web platform’s password.
3.Main monitoring number：The number used for commands sending and SMS alerts receiving.
4.Set SOS number：Preset SOS numbers to monitor the sound around tracker. (Note: For privacy of tracker user, non-SOS numbers couldn’t call the tracker.)
5. SMS alert switch：Turn on this setting to enable the tracker to send SMS alerts to main monitoring number.
6. Sensor light: Turn on or off the sensor lights on tracker, to enable they to be automatically on in darkness surroundings, which makes the tracker easier to be found.
7.Signal light: Turn on or off the signal indicator lights on tracker;
8. Find your pet: When activate this function, the tracker will send out ringtone for being found easily.
9.Device Language and time zone: Set tracker SMS alerts’ language and timezone. Options are Chinese and English.
10. Remote reboot: To reboot the tracker from this setting.
11. Remote power-off: To power-off the tracker remotely.